When putting together a registry, choose items that speak to you and reflect the life you live everyday. Most importantly, choose items that make you happy! Owner Amanda Allen did a great job when designing her chic online registry Newlywish. This website offers cash fund and honeymoon fund gift options, setting them apart from others in the business. This gives your loved ones the option to pitch in on an amazing honeymoon trip or help you put that first payment down on a new home. You can even add a customized message to let your folks know exactly how you plan on spending the cash. How awesome is that!
This is also a great place for your guests to purchase items from your wish list online. And seriously. . .Who doesn’t like online shopping? And what’s more, the gifts ship directly to you! This especially makes it easier for your guests that are flying into town for your big day. I love how easy this website makes it for both you and your guests! Here are some things I’m currently crushing over! Enjoy!
Shop these pieces: 1. Kitchenaid Professional 600 6-quart Stand Mixer
2. Kate Spade New York Pearl Place Double Old Fashioned
3. Mary Jurek Infinty Tray with Twist Handles
4. Wedgwood Harlequin Butterfly Bloom Plates
5. Jasper Conran Gold Bread & Butter Plate 7"
6. Kate Spade New York Hopscotch About Town Cainster Large
7. Lenox Organics Medium Beaded Bowl
8. Le Creuset Signature Oval French Oven
9. Christopher Guy Hand Carved Swirl Mirror
10. Vera Wang Grosgrain Stainless 5-piece Place Setting
11. Wedding Library Antique Mercury Tumblers in Snowdrift